|Photograph © 2011 Neil Hastings. For Display Use Only, No Permission to Reproduce in Any Form.|
The Mountain Lodge Telluride has been very busy lately with many renovations and upgrades throughout the property. Although we have been in the midst of an ongoing recession over the last two years, the Mountain Lodge has nonetheless continued to make the upkeep of services and amenities a priority as it continues to solidify its reputation as a leading resort in Telluride and Mountain Village. “Over the past two years the Mountain Lodge will have spent $1,000,000 on upgrades and capital improvements to insure we maintain our lead as 'the best lodging value' in Telluride,” according to Neil Hastings, Director of Sales & Marketing. A list of improvements and upgrades include:
- New wide screen TV’s in all units; 42” screens in the living rooms and 32” screens in all the bedrooms
- IPod docking stations in all units
- Tempur-Pedic mattresses in all sleeper sofas
- Full service in The View Bar & Grill
- Split King beds in 21 of our Two Bedroom Suites, which can be configured either as a King Bed or 2 Twin Beds. This will help facilitate more bedding inventory for Ski Clubs and Ski Councils as well as offering more flexibility to families with children.
- Brand new teak pool furniture for pool deck, including 3 hammocks for our grassy knoll
- Resurfacing of all leather couches and property-wide unit interior painting in all units/guest rooms
- New dining room tables & chairs in The View Bar & Grill
- New digital in-room safes
- Refurbish the steam room in the fitness area
- New and upgraded bedding (slated for 9/1/2011)
- Resurfacing of swimming pool and in-ground hot tubs (slated for 11/1/2011)
“These projects are in addition to our aggressive and ongoing maintenance programs,” says Hastings. “We are also upgrading many behind the scenes equipment needs along with many technological upgrades. We are very proud of what the Mountain Lodge has come to represent for our new and returning guests in terms of offering the best in services and amenities provided by a fun and welcoming staff."